- are expected to have frequent and convenient access to a computer and high speed Internet.
- are expected to either purchase or to have access to the required software and hardware needed to complete all coursework.
- should consider purchasing a laptop for use at home, work, classes and the library.
- Visit TechZone and search "buying guide" for computer and software purchasing information.
- For asynchronous classes, daily access to the Internet and a machine that supports ISU Learning Management System ReggieNet
- Quantative research instructors might require students to either purchase or rent the full IBM SPSS Software.
- Synchronous online sessions will use Blackboard Collaborate, which is free for students, but your system must meet required specifications as noted on their support page. Students will need to purchase a headset/mic for this application
- The Help Desk is open for phone support from 7:30AM until Midnight, seven days a week. Call them for any ReggieNet and/or technology related questions, no matter how big or small!
100% EAF 228/231/235 online course information
- One week prior to the start of the semester your instructor will notify you about your course.
- Courses are NOT self paced and there are specific timelines and due dates for discussion posting, emails, assignment submissions. You must refer to instructor syllabi and course information on ReggieNet for more detailed information.
- Most instructors use ReggieNet and they will release the course to students once the semester starts.
- Refer to the ISU HelpDesk for ReggieNet help.