Duties and Responsibilities include:
1. Recommend to the COEC policies and procedures related to election issues.
2. Review, and make recommendations to College Council to revise election procedures.
3. Develop and maintain a database of all College of Education committees, including respective membership rosters and terms of office.
4. Perform other duties as recommended by the COEC.
5. Submit a fall report to the College of Education Council with the committee’s review of procedures, issues, and concerns for the academic year.
6. Submit a completed spring report and present it to the College Council prior to the last scheduled meeting of the academic year of the Council.
7. As faculty elections occur, report results via memoranda to (a) the College Council, (b) department chairs, school directors, and laboratory school principals for posting, (c) chairs of committees involved in the elections, and (d) the College Council Secretary for record keeping.
This position is a two-year term. Tenured and tenure-track faculty, and faculty associates are eligible to serve.